Assisting with recruitment needs by Job Postings and advertising Coordinating with prospective candidates, arranging interviews and other formalities
- Taking care of the joining formalities and exit formalities
- Updating personal files of the staff
- Organizing the inductions for new staff
- Maintaining attendance register and leave applications
- Actively participate in arrangement of office events and other employee engagement activities
- Research Projects
- HR Controlling tasks
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduate looking for developing career in Human Resources profile.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Innovative and ability to perform best at challenging times
- Fluent spoken and written in English, further languages preferred
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Prior knowledge in preparing presentations.
- Should be creative, flexible, vibrant and energetic
- Only immediate joiners will be considered
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Aviareps Aviation Tourism&Travel Marketing Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : AVIAREPS was founded in Germany in 1994 with the aim of meeting the growing demands of the aviation and tourism representation market. While airlines dominated our radar screen in the beginning, what we quickly learned was that other segments of the tourism industry, such as tourist promotion boards, hotel chains, cruise lines, car rental agencies, airports and attractions, were also looking for the unique global marketing network that we provide. Today, the AVIAREPS Group is the world’s leading tourism and airline sales and marketing company with over 90 airlines and 90 tourism accounts in its client portfolio.
In addition, the AVIAREPS Group has a rapidly growing Trade & Retail promotion division to represent cities, states, nations, retailers, and trade associations seeking to boost trade flows from around the world. Supplementing these core businesses, clients seeking international marketing support also tap into our other major divisions — public relations, advertising, IT solutions and financial services.
In contrast to all other global sales and marketing competitors, AVIAREPS has established a worldwide network of self-owned offices totaling over 50 offices worldwide, ensuring pinpoint market access for our clients and local AVIAREPS teams on the ground in all key markets around the world ready to act on your behalf.
|Click here to Apply|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016