– Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers, viz. – educational consultant, educational institutes etc. in person, and via telephone calls and emails
– Coordination with Credit team for Sanction of the file
– Coordination with operations team for disbursement process
– Collecting documents according to the checklist from the customers
– Arranging regular meetings with clients, coordinators of various educational franchise and update them with our loan related services
– Following up with existing clients to explain the minutest details of the disbursement process
– Advising clients on the most opportune time for them to avail the loan, ensuring that their loan submission deadlines for respective universities are not missed
– Visiting various Educational fests cum Educational fairs and leading test prep and admissions consultants to make presentations and spreading awareness about ‘AVANSE’
Interested candidates can call up on the landline and take an appointment for interview with the concerned person at respective locations :
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum graduation is a must.
MBA Freshers Can also apply.
1-2 years Experience in Retail Sales (Mortgage, Asset, Home finance, LAP)
Experience in Banking and Financial Services industry would be preferred
Excellent Communication skills
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : 1,50,000 – 2,75,000 PA
Job Location : Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : Avanse Financial Services Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Avanse Financial Services LTD. is a new age education finance company. We are an Associate Company of Dewan Housing Finance Ltd. (DHFL), a leading player in the housing finance sphere. Avanse is a Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC) and is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
|Click here to Apply|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016