This position shall be on the third party pay roll. After completion of one year based on performance and vacancies available the person shall be taken on rolls of AFSL.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers, viz. – educational consultant, educational institutes etc. in person, and via telephone calls and emails
- Coordination with Credit team for Sanction of the file
- Coordination with operations team for disbursement process
- Collecting documents according to the checklist from the customers
- Arranging regular meetings with clients, coordinators of various educational franchise and update them with our loan related services
- Following up with existing clients to explain the minutest details of the disbursement process
- Advising clients on the most opportune time for them to avail the loan, ensuring that their loan submission deadlines for respective universities are not missed
- Visiting various Educational fests cum Educational fairs and leading test prep and admissions consultants to make presentations and spreading awareness about ‘AVANSE’
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum graduation is a must.
- MBA Freshers Can also apply.
- 1-2 years Experience in Retail Sales (Mortgage, Asset, Home finance, LAP)
- Experience in Banking and Financial Services industry would be preferred
- Excellent Communication skills
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai, Bengaluru/Bangalore, Pune
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Avanse Financial Services Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Avanse Financial Services LTD. is a new age education finance company. We are an Associate Company of Dewan Housing Finance Ltd. (DHFL), a leading player in the housing finance sphere. Avanse is a Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC) and is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India
|Click here to Apply|