Aspect Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Associate Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from Aspect.
Company Name: Aspect
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
Job Post Name: Associate Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- Develop test cases at a system level geared toward performance testing according to project plans and priorities.
- Review/Execute test cases and collect performance results in a methodical, repeatable manner.
- Design and implement “other” automation (i.e.; PowerShell scripts, AutoIT, VB Script) to increase efficiency of testing.
- Analyze performance metrics geared toward a Customer audience.
- Knowledge on automation using LoadRunner as the primary test tool.
- Write defects in a clear concise manner using ClearQuest.
- Conducts technical investigation of product defects raised by customers or other internal groups like QA or Support.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Experience in testing for benchmark limits or performance scenarios in a system level fashion with focus on CPU, memory, disk IO, networking analysis and response times.
- Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Ability to use technical concepts to solve routine problems.
- Performs under direct management, supervision, and mentoring of a Senior Engineer or higher.0-2 years of experience.
- Fluent in the English language with strong written English skills.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Aspect helps enterprise contact centers deliver remarkable customer experiences across every conversation and every channel – through a single, elegant software platform. As the global leader in customer engagement solutions, our unified interaction management, workforce optimization and back-office solutions seamlessly orchestrate people, processes and touch points for today’s top brands in aviation, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, telecommunications and retail.
|Click here to Apply|