Based on production plans received, planning and scheduling each production batch, and assisting Officers in follow-up for arranging, channelling resources and coordinating with various departments to ensure smooth flow of production.
To monitor and control Asset Utilization, Manpower Efficiencies and Model Efficiencies.
- Attendance marking of operators
- Conduct Tool Box Talk with the shift operators and contract workmen.
- Deploy Operators in shift as per planning.
- Coordinate With Other Sections To Ensure The Maximum Out Put In Shift
- Certification of each packing line with respect to safety requirements.
- Raise Breakdown Notifications In SAP.
- Update Environmental And Quality Records / Update Other Records / Update All Relevant Displays In Shift
- Ensure proper machine and shopfloor hygiene
- B.Tech candidates are not eligible to apply
Age Limit: Gender : Male
Please ensure to get a copy of certificates.
Experience : 0 to 2 yrs
Salary : INR 2,75,000 – 3,00,000 PA
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Qualification : B.Sc, M Sc
Company Name : Asian Paints Ltd, Patancheru.
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Since its foundation in 1942, Asian Paints has come a long way to become India”s largest and Asia”s third largest paint company, with a turnover of Rs. 109.70 billion. Asian Paints operates in 17 countries and has 25 paint manufacturing facilities in the world servicing consumers in over 65 countries.
Walkin Date : 14th August to 6th September 2014
Time : 9 AM
Walkin Address : Asian Paints Limited, IDA Layout, Phase-II, Plot No:50-55, Patancheru-502319.
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016