. Monitor and report incidents to the NOC team. Create and assign tickets for each of the incidents to NOC engineers in the shift
. Monitor the CRM for updates from customers & Notify the NOC engineers
. When required, interact with ISP Vendors of all POPs for any issues that may be observed.
. Monitor shift updates from the shifts and transfer the cases accordingly
1. Any computer degree or certification course from reputed computer institutions
2. Excellent communication skills verbal & written.
3. Excellent inter-personal skills.
4. Excellent multi-tasking skills.
5. Awareness of Computer Networking.
6. Exposure to MRTG tools like Cacti, OpenNMS etc will be an advantage.
7. Exposure to CRM tools like Salesforce, Netcool etc will be an advantage.
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs.
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, BCA, B Sc
Company Name : Aryaka Networks India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : NA
Walkin Date : 30th September 2014
Time : 9 AM to 3:00 PM
Walkin Address : Aryaka Networks India Pvt. Ltd. 35/B, Potential House, Ground Floor, 1st Main, JP Nagar 3rd Phase, Bangalore 560078
Landmark: Near Valtech /Infosys BPO, next to Hotel Nouvelle (mini forest area).
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016