Aricent Off Campus B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Software Engineer/Test Engineer at Bangalore/ Chennai/ Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from Aricent.
Company Name: Aricent
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
Job Post Name: Software Engineer/Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore/ Chennai/ Gurgaon
Salary: 3.5 LPA
Industry: IT/Software Industry
Aricent Offcampus Drive “Software Engineer/Test Engineer” for freshers B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates, Bangalore/Chennai/Gurgaon – February 2015
- Candidates should possess BE/ B. Tech. (Computer Science, Information Systems and Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecom, Electronics and Instrumentation)/MCA-Batch Year 2015
- Minimum 60% marks in 12th Std.
- Minimum 65% marks in Graduation/ Current Degree
- The candidates will be working with the development teams in different technologies.
- Candidates have to work on outsourced software development, testing, business analytics and software/ applications development services to global clients.
- Candidate should be ready to work on Telecom domain/ Android and Wireless networks
- The candidate should be a team player.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
The Aricent Group is a global innovation and technology services company that helps clients to imagine, commercialize, and evolve products and services for the connected world. The Aricent Group employs more than 10,000 consultants, designers, and engineers at 33 locations worldwide. The company’s roster of clients includes Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Disney, GE, HP, Intel, Vodafone, and many others. The client base spans the entire telecommunications ecosystem (service providers, equipment manufacturers, independent software vendors, and device makers) as well as Fortune 500 brands that are innovating in connectivity-enabled industries such as healthcare, energy, finance, retail, and media.
|Click here to Apply|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016