BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer in Applied Materials India Private Limited at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Applied Materials India Hiring BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc can apply for this job from Applied Materials India Private Limited.
Company Name: Applied Materials India Private Limited
Qualification: BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
Job Post Name: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Website: http://www.Applied Materials.com
Development and / or QA roles in software product engineering.
1) Break-down requirements and develop test cases in multiple aspect.
2) Carry-out execution, report outcomes.
3) Debug , Diagnose and reproduce the problems and trace the scenario trail.
4) Design, Develop ,Maintain automation units(including legacy system) for the test operation sustenance.
5) Create knowledge documents.
– Avid learner.
– Good problem solving , analytical and reasoning skills.
– Software Engineering knowledge preferably OOPS, SQL skills.
– Ability to work independently .
– Shows agility and flexibility in taking assignments.
– Thrives in a collaborative work environment.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers.As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips.To support customers around the world, Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.
|Click here to Apply|
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016