Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression. Typically has knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments.
Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
- Engineering Change Order (ECO) review, maintenance, control, and release. This includes, but is not limited to company’s Master Engineering Documentation, which includes original Engineering drawings, Bills of Materials (BOM’s), specifications, and other related documentation associated with Engineering development and production activity.
- Engineering Procurement (eCart) review, maintenance, control, and release. This includes, but is not limited to prototype level Master Engineering Documentation, which includes Engineering drawings, drawing mark ups, Bills of Materials (BOM’s), and specifications.
- Management and control of master files within Product Data Management (PDM) system. Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all documents. Releasing originals in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Management and control of master data in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, which includes creation and updates to Material Masters, Bills of Materials, and Change Masters in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Management and control of CAD data promotion process in Pro/Intralink to ensure released data in PDM matches data in Pro/Intralink.
1 – 2 Years of Experience
Experience : 1 – 2 Year
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BS, BE/B.Tech
Company Name : Applied Materials Inc
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Applied Materials, Inc.is a capital equipment producer serving the semiconductor, TFT LCD display, Glass, WEB and solar (crystalline and thin film) manufacturing industries. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California in the Silicon Valley.Applied Materials creates and commercializes nano manufacturing technology used in the production of semiconductor (integrated circuit) chips for electronic gear, flat panel displays for computers and television, glass coatings for homes and buildings, web (flexible substrate) coatings for industry and photovoltaic solar cells and modules using both thin film and crystalline (aka wafer or bulk) photovoltaic technology.
|Click Here to Apply|