To receive the patients with a pleasant smile and wish them Namasthe. To attend telephone calls politely and strictly adhering to telephone manners.
- To check with the patient whether new or an old patient (already registered).
- To get information about the doctors of choice and guide them to the consultation suite
- To provide the registration forms and help them to fill up all relevant data and guide them to the concerned doctor.
- To collect the reference letters if any.
- To collect the fees for registration and handover the blue folder, gray file, bradma card, and the receipt to the doctors Secretaries.
- To make an entry on the form and in the computer if the doctor referred was the primary doctor, doctor on call/CMO’s reference/reference letter.
- To ensure computer entries are made without error.
- To guide the visitors to the concerned room/departments.
- To provide information regarding various preventive medical health
- To answer various queries of the patient.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives.
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carryout data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere the safety norms of hospital, follow both patient, and staff safety rules.
- To perform any job / task as and when assigned by the superior.
Experience : 0 – 5 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Post Graduation
Company Name : Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : www.apollohospitals.com
|Click here to Apply|