Aon Hewitt Hiring Any Graduate, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Associate/Senior Associate at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Post Graduation can apply for this job from Aon Hewitt.
Company Name: Aon Hewitt
Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Graduation
Job Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Gurgaon
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
- Problem Solving & Decision making ability on calls.
- Escalation Management and On floor Support.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to handle calls and provide solutions to the customers.
- Ability to work in night/evening shifts
- Excellent communication skills are must.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Strong Grammar.
- Basic computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications, Excel)
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Freshers wih excellent communication skills are eligible .
- Qualification- Any Graduate(B.A /B.Com. /B.Sc./ BBA /BHM /BCA) are eligible.
- Note-:Technical Graduates are not eligible.( MCA /B.Sc(IT)/B.E /B.Tech / B.Ed).
- No Regular MBAs.
- Experience- Experience in Voice, Customer service or any calling experience.
- CS Specialist- 0 to 3 years (Freshers are eligible) .
- Job Location: Gurgaon
- Saturday Sunday Fixed weekly off
- Complementary Transport available for hiring zones.
- Shifts- US shifts (24*5)
- Salary Best in the industry.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Hewitt Associates is a global outsourcing and consulting firm delivering a complete range of human capital management services to companies, including HR and Benefits Outsourcing, HR Strategy and Technology, Health Care, Organizational Change, Retirement & Financial Management and Talent & Reward Strategies.
|Click here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017