Junior level R&D developer who can develop software using C/C++ language and apply good problem solving. skill in a team environment.
Develop and support one of Apaches flagship products RedHawk.
1. BE/BTech/MTech in CSE/EE – Excellent academic background
2. Sound programming skills using C/C++
3. Hands on using general data structures and algorithms
4. Knowledge on spice simulation will be added advantage
1. Sound understanding of DS, algorithms and implementation of large data handling and process
2. 0 to 2 years of C/C++ development in EDA domain environment
Experience : 0 – 4 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/BTech, MTech
Company Name : ANSYS Apache
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Apache Design, an ANSYS subsidiary, enables simulation-driven IC and electronic systems design by providing advanced chip-level power analysis, optimization, and sign-off solutions. Apache’s integrated products and methodologies advance low-power innovation and address chip-package-system power and noise challenges. Using Apache’s engineering simulation software early in the design and throughout the process enables the world’s top semiconductor companies to gain a competitive advantage delivering more power-efficient, high-performance, and noise immune chips.
|Click here to Apply|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016