Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Application Engineer II in Ansys at Bangalore, Noida. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Ansys Hiring Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree freshers 2015 for Application Engineer II at Bangalore, Noida. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree can apply for this job from Ansys.
Company Name: Ansys
Qualification: Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree
Job Post Name: Application Engineer II
Experience: 0 – 4 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore, Noida
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Product Spec-Development & Validation:
1.1. Apply knowledge in the areas of Custom circuit design & analysis, Physical design, Power and Signal Integrity, to drive Product spec-development and validation
1.2. Assist in development/validation of new products to address new/emerging challenges at advanced technology nodes
2. Product Deployment for Chip-Design & Tape-Outs:
2.1. Work with customers on leading edge SoCs to solve their Power-Integrity, Signal-Integrity, and Reliability challenges and ensure successful Tape-outs.
2.2. As domain experts, provide consultation in understanding results and improve or fix design issues.
1. Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering from Reputed Institutions. Specialization in VLSI/Micro-electronics preferred
2. 0 to 4 years of prior experience in one or more of following: ASIC/SoC design, Power-Integrity/Signal-Integrity/Reliability Closure, Custom circuits design and simulation
3. Knowledge in one or more of following areas: ASIC/SoC Physical design, Power-Integrity/Signal-Integrity/Reliability Closure, Custom circuits design and simulation
4. Strong problem-solving skills
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Passion to learn and deploy new technologies.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Today’s business environment is rife with competitive challenges, customer requirements and financial pressures. This combination of factors has resulted in the need to find new methods for engineering more innovative products and manufacturing processes — while minimizing costs and time to market.
|Click here to Apply|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016