Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Hiring B.Tech/B.E, MCA freshers 2015 for Testing Engineer at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E, MCA can apply for this job from Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, MCA
Job Post Name: Testing Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Quality Assurance Engineer to test web applications for major blue chip car companies in USA and Canada such as Audi/VW, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Honda, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Porsche, Ford and Toyota.
- Candidate should have under gone Software testing course or ISTQB certified.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Good Knowledge of writing test plans and test cases
- Good Knowledge in testing both functional features and performance of software product.
- Hands on with SQL and Unix.
- Good understanding of Web Applications developed using Java, Servlets and Databases such as Oracle.
- Good Knowledge of Mobile testing (IOS/Android)
- Knowledge of complete cycle of software development, such as bug tracking, version control and regression testing.
- Ability to work well under pressure with track record of meeting deadlines in sometimes challenging situations
- Should have under gone Software testing course or ISTQB certified.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd is an IT Services company specializing in providing dedicated software solutions to corporations all over the globe. Our core competencies are in leveraging our deep technical, management and process skills to tailor and execute customized software development strategies for global corporations of any size.
|Click here to Apply|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016