Candidate should possess BBA/BBM/MBA/Other degree from a recognised university. Should have excellent computer skills and be extremely proficient with MS Excel and Pivot Table analyses
- Candidate must be organized, self-motivated and willing to learn more about the job.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills are also required
- Works with business unit to address opportunities for improvements in processes and mitigate issues as they arise between business units through research and analysis.
- Facilitates transfer of information and problem resolution between business units.
- Analyzes business flow and reports to make recommendations to management for improvements in information flow and systems set-up
- Assists with the development of formal recommendations for presentation to management
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with customers and the project teams
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Degree
Company Name : American International Group (AIG)
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : We’re one of the world’s largest insurance organizations, with more than 88 million customers across the globe. We’re leaders in property casualty insurance, life and retirement services, and mortgage guaranty. But we’re more than the sum of our parts. We’re a network of approximately 63,000 people in more than 90 countries who come together every day to take on the world’s new challenges. We’re people who believe that with the right values and hard work, anything is possible. We know that when we’re at our best, it allows each and every one of our customers to be at their best, to realize their dreams, and find success every day.
|Click Here to Apply|