. Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management. Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department
. Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders.
. Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs
. Capacity Management for sub-processes
. Work with Short Term Forecasting Team in CNO, for IDPs and Staffing.
. Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process.
. Communicate systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the department.
. Real time adherence, monitoring and communication. Raise awareness to RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives.
. Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc.
. Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate.
. Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process.
. In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment.
. Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL ’s to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts
. Feedback, Huddle timings, training schedules and other Off-The-Phone activities.
. Shift Rotations
. Transport Roster Shift 24X7
1. Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in service industry.
2. Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
3. High result orientation.
4. Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance.
5. Manage conflict and counsel performance.
6. Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
7. Result oriented and decision making skills.
8. Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
9. Strong Analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred).
10. Prior exposure to Capacity Management/ Dialer/ eWFM/ Real Time is Preferred.
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : American Express
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need. The American Express cardand for merchants to sell their goods and services. An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do more and achieve more. At American Express.
|Click here to Apply|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017