. The candidate will be required to handle independently the Vendor payment processing (EmplyeeT&E for US & Vendor Invoice Processing ) and customer queries
- The incumbent shall ensure compliance with SLA and other internal guidelines of policies relating to the business area he/she is going to handle and must be controls & quality conscious.
- The incumbent will be required to participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives.
- The incumbent would be required to consistently understand and exceed customer’s requirements whilst ensuring effective team- work at all times.
- The incumbent should be able to maintain high accuracy, productivity standards and should have high willingness to learn
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- Knowledge of Amex systems
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Result focus and self-driven
- High on flexibility
- Knowledge of MS-Excel & MS-Access
- Good on Multitasking and Time management
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : American Express
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need. The American Express cardand for merchants to sell their goods and services. An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do more and achieve more. At American Express.
|Click Here to Apply|