Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Sr. Design Engineer in AMD at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. AMD Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Sr. Design Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from AMD.
Company Name: AMD
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Sr. Design Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. The person will be part of AMD’s CPU core workload analysis, tracing and performance modeling team, a very critical team in AMD.
2. He/she will be responsible for analyzing and tracing various X86/ARM benchmarks, workload characterization, performance analysis on various hardware platform, develop tools and methodologies for workloads analysis and collection.
1. Good knowledge of computer architecture
2. Strong programming skills (C, C++, Python)
3. Experience with architectural simulators and performance benchmarks
4. Knowledge of Operating systems, compilers and data structures
5. Relevant internship/project experience is a huge plus.
1. Masters/PHD in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering with relevant course and research work and 0-2 years of industry experience.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
We design and integrate technology that powers millions of intelligent devices, including personal computers, game consoles and cloud servers that define the new era of surround computing.
|Click here to Apply|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016