Amazon Jobs 2017: Amazon is conducting WALK-IN interview for candidates who completed Any Graduation for the position Customer Service Associate in Bangalore.
Grab the great job opportunity to start your career as fresher. Before attending the walk-in interview, Candidates should go through the Job Profile, Qualification, Job Description etc., clearly given below.
|Vacancy Name||Customer Service Associate|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduation|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary||Rs.2,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.|
|Total No Of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Venue||Orion building, GF, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park, K.R. Puram-, Marathalli Ring Road, Mahadevpura, Bangalore.|
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical
- problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
Walk-In Date: 25/03/2017
Walk-In Time: 9.30 AM – 12.00 PM
Venue: Orion building, GF, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park, K.R. Puram-, Marathalli Ring Road,
Company Profile: Amazon.com also called Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company that was founded on July 5, 1994, by Jeff Bezos and is based in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization.Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, later diversifying to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys and jewelry. The company also produces consumer electronics—notably, Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV and the Echo—and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS and PaaS).Amazon also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand Amazon Basics.Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India and Mexico. Amazon also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products.In 2016, Dutch, Polish and Turkish language versions of the German Amazon website were launched.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- PLACEMENT PAPERS for Amazon