Amazon Jobs 2017: Amazon is conducting WALK-IN interview for candidates who completed Any Graduation for the position Customer Service Associate in Pune.
Grab the great job opportunity to start your career as fresher. Before attending the walk-in interview, Candidates should go through the Job Profile, Qualification, Job Description etc., clearly given below.
|Vacancy Name||Customer Service Associate|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduation|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 1,79,000 – 2,62,000/- PA|
|Total No Of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Venue||Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Limited, Trion IT Park, 1st Floor, Behind Inorbit Mall, Wadgoan Sheri, Pune 411014.|
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- willing to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
Selection Process/ Interview Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Walk-In Date: 25/03/2017
Walk-IN Time: 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Venue: Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Limited, Trion IT Park, 1st Floor, Behind Inorbit Mall, Wadgoan Sheri, Pune 411014.
Company Profile: Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company, founded in July 5, 1994, by Jeff Bezos and based in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, later diversifying to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming.The company also produces consumer electronics—notably, Amazon Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, and Fire TV—and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS). Amazon also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand Amazon Basics.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- PLACEMENT PAPERS for Amazon