on 13-18/02/2017, Amazon Walk-in interview for freshers for Customer Service Associate. 10th, 12th, Any graduate candidates can attend the walk-in interview for the Customer Service Associate. Grab the great job opportunity to start your career as fresher. Before attend the walk-in interview, Candidates should go through the Job Profile, Qualification, Job Description etc., clearly given below.
Amazon Walk-in 10th, 12th, Any graduate freshers 2017 for Customer Service Associate. Amazon plans to recruit 10th, 12th, Any graduate candidates for the post of Customer Service Associate.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Customer Service Associate
||10th, 12th, Any graduate
||0 – 5 Years
|Total No Of Vacancy
| Walk-In Date
||Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd, Tower A/ 3rd Floor, India Land Tech Park Pvt. Ltd., CHIL SEZ Area, Keeranatham Main Road, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore 641035 Landmark: Cafe Coffee Day.
Eligibility & Details:
Customer Service Associate:
Candidates can Get the Customer Service Associate Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Customer Service Associate
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: 10th, 12th, Any graduate
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
|Candidate Profile :
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
|Venue: Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd, Tower A/ 3rd Floor, India Land Tech Park Pvt. Ltd., CHIL SEZ Area, Keeranatham Main Road, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore 641035 Landmark: Cafe Coffee Day.
|Walk-In Date: 13-18/02/2017
|Walk-In Time :10 AM
|Company Profile :
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Walk-In Date : 13- 18/02/2017
Walk-In Address:- Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd, Tower A/ 3rd Floor, India Land Tech Park Pvt. Ltd., CHIL SEZ Area, Keeranatham Main Road, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore 641035 Landmark: Cafe Coffee Day.