Amazon India Hiring BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech can apply for this job from Amazon India.
Company Name: Amazon India
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
Job Post Name: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT – Software
- We are looking for software engineers with 3+ years of solid Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems.
- They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the transportation network and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems.
- These engineers will provide the technical leadership to the team, drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering excellence.
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems,
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Development of code in Java/C++ and build large scale robust distributed systems
- 0-3 years experience building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile and in an ownership and results oriented culture.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
|Click here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016