The Amazon Prime Marketing Tools team is a startup-mode effort within the larger Amazon Prime team, which drives Amazon’s hugely successful membership program that provides fast free shipping and free video streaming to millions of Amazon customers worldwide.
- Amazon Prime already operates high-scale systems that perform millions of real-time, context-sensitive message selection and rendering operations per day. Customer-facing Prime messaging is selected and rendered based on a large set of contextual facts, including each customer’s Prime membership status, and eligibility to be offered a free trial.
- We are seeking engineers who thrive in an early-stage startup-like environment where features and systems design are still fluid. We are not iterating on an existing space, we are blazing new trails. To succeed, you must have the ability to obsessively target our users’ needs with elegant, reliable, high-scale systems work and be prepared to adjust course on the fly. We take agility and rapid iteration seriously. Our work involves customer-facing UI as well as large-scale data analysis, and the design and implementation of production-scale back-end systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structure, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, two of the modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, Ruby, Python or Perl
- A good engineer will demonstrate that they can proactively and continually improve their level of knowledge about Amazon’s business and relevant technologies, and use this knowledge to deliver high quality, accurate software deliverables.
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
- Has Owned the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application, and serve as a technical lead of projects
- Create and execute appropriate project tasks and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Review appropriate quality plans, test strategies and interact with QA for testing activities.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA
Company Name : Amazon
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
|Click Here to Apply|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016