Masters Degree Fresher’s required for the position Business Analyst I in Amazon at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Amazon Hiring Masters Degree freshers 2015 for Business Analyst I at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for this job from Amazon.
Company Name: Amazon
Qualification: Masters Degree
Job Post Name: Business Analyst I
Experience: 1 – yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Understand the vision, direction and culture of all compliance operations at RBS.
2. Understand requirements from the management and product compliance teams and map them with data sources / data warehouse
3. Guide and mentor the analysts and create next generation of world-class BIEs
4. Execute high priority (i.e. cross functional, high impact) projects to improve operations performance with the help of Operations Analytics managers
5. Responsible to plan resourcing, analyze and report daily, weekly and monthly metrics; identify trends and opportunities to reduce costs and improve processes
1. Prior experience working in ecommerce / retail / supply chain / financial services business.
2. Prior experience in design and execution of analytical projects
3. At least 1 year of experience working in Analytics / Business Intelligence environment
4. Detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems. The role will require the ability to extract data from various sources & to design/construct/execute complex analyses to finally come up with data/reports that help solve the business problem.
5. Worked extensively in large scale Data bases and data warehouses and SQL in a business environment
6. Proven analytical and quantitative skills (including proficiency with tools such as Excel and Access) and an ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
7. Master’s Degree in any quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance or Operational Research from premier institute Strong tactical level operator; thrive on analytics and detailed investigation
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
|Click here to Apply|