Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Senior Associate in Amazon at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Amazon Hiring Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate freshers 2017 for Senior Associate at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate can apply for this job from Amazon.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Senior Associate Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Associate
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
- Assist sellers / vendors to get well versed with various Amazon tools and provide onsite and office support for catalog creation, listing products, shipment related issues etc. Guide & help seller for completing onboarding formalities & train them on internal tools.
- Handle various types of cases related to inbounding, product issues and customer complaints Provide required inputs to seller to manage customer feedbacks Co-ordinate with sellers/ vendors & internal teams for Catalog creation & product imaging.
- Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines & co-ordinate with internal team to fix the issues for better customer experience Document processes & regularly update existing Sops Review & suggest SOP changes required if any to the team basis input from Category managers Assist Category team in identifying & configuring deals as per the guidelines Handle various sets of daily, weekly and monthly business reports Onboard new processes if required as per the business needs
|Candidate Profile :
- Skills Excellent written and oral communication skills in English MS Excel proficiency – ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail Strong analytical skills Strong interpersonal skills Excellent listening skills Excellent data accuracy skills, eye for detail, and commitment to meet deadlines
- Critical Qualities / Characteristics Pace of implementation and consistency in performance Willingness to take initiatives and additional responsibilities Willingness to travel Commitment and completion factor Peer respect – establish and maintain cooperative working relationships Creative and analytical problem solvers with passion for operational excellence Identify areas of possible process improvements
- Ability to Multi task in a fast paced environment Operate in the system with speed and accuracy necessary to meet Amazon standards Handle stressful situations, maintain composure, and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders Operations Meet and interact with sellers/vendors for initial process setup Flag possible escalation, dive deep to recommend and implement corrective actions Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Team Lead/ Manager Be part of client calls to raise challenges, lead, and document conference discussions Audit tasks assigned to junior associates and report quality metrics Train new staff and give feedback to the training team Understand the processes across teams & work towards improving the same along with process experts
|Last Date to Apply Online : 10 Nov 2016
|Company Profile :
Amazon. com a place where builders can build. We hire the worlds brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers.
A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs