Amazon Hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech can apply for this job from Amazon.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Post Name: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- As a Software Development Engineer, you will design and develop new systems which will bring a unique shopping experience to one of our most strategic customer segments.
- We’re looking to you for solving problems unique to our industry and creating new features that the industry has not seen before. We’re looking for people who are entrepreneurial and like to wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that mirrors more of a startup than a big company.
Candidates should possess BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Computer Science or related field
Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl
Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices including unit testing, code reviews, source control management, build processes, continuous integration, and operations
Architecture skills, knowledge of design patterns, and strong fundamentals
You are the type of person that codes for fun, quickly wins the respect of peers, and jumpsat the chance to share knowledge and mentor.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
|Click here to Apply|