Amazon Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for this job from Amazon.
Company Name: Amazon
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Job Post Name: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- The Amazon Student Team is seeking a talented Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET).
- Our preferred candidate possesses a high level of coding aptitude, combined with a demonstrated passion for Quality Assurance.
- Our SDETs support a small engineering team that works on a transformative shopping experience for Students. The Amazon Student program offers customers a premium level of service, offering customers free two-day shipping and a variety of digital benefits. There are millions of Student members worldwide and they are some of Amazon’s most active and valuable customers.
- SDETs write code to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- They are able to understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process.
- Our SDETs work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand project features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- They also work with User Experience Design specialists, and Customer Support personnel as required to understand use cases and suggest CX improvements.
- Our SDETs understand customer usage models and are able to develop test plans and test cases that approximate real-world environments and scenarios.
- They create and execute automated regression tests, do manual testing when necessary, and are responsible for driving our software development process towards quality-centric methodologies.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Ability to write quality code in at least one high level language like Java, C, C# etc.
- Practical coding experience with automated web testing tools, services, and physical devices.
- Creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team.
- Exposure Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016