Amazon Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from Amazon.
Company Name: Amazon
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Job Post Name: Software Development Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ 1+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Specified
Industry: IT/Software Industry
Amazon hiring “Software Development Engineer” for freshers B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates,Bangalore- February 2015
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Fresher or 1+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Java OR C++, and Object-oriented Design
- Strong in Data Structures, Algorithms
- Must show strong ownership, bias for action and product sense.
- Perl, SQL and experience with Linux
- Will have experience designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
- Experience on web development focusing on mobile form factors would be an added advantage.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
|Click here to Apply|