B.Tech/B.E Fresher’s required for the position UX Designer in Amazon at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Amazon Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for UX Designer at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Amazon.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Post Name: UX Designer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
The Finance Operations Technology team is seeking a talented and passionate User Experience Designer to create a best-in-class customer experience for our global vendor payment systems. We own the applications that are used on one side by vendors across the world to transact with Amazon as part of the Procure to Pay process and on the other by financial analysts, buyers and vendor managers at Amazon to research financial transactions and interact with vendors.
This position requires the ability to interact closely with our external and internal customers, and lead design efforts on a variety of projects, supporting multiple teams. You will partner with business and product development teams throughout the product lifecycle producing top-quality design deliverables and innovating user experiences for vendors and analysts. The ability to balance high-level, holistic reasoning with detail-oriented feature design is imperative.The ideal candidate will demonstrate the necessary skills to design elegant, intuitive and integrated experiences to our diverse user base. An unfailing passion and capacity to interact with an advocate on behalf of our customers is an absolute must.
– Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings
– Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use cases, high-level requirements
– Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of issues and potential solutions.
– Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of web applications
– Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes
– Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
– Present design work to the user experience team for review and feedback
– Contribute to the User Experience group’s shared knowledge of user-centered design and research methodologies
– Develop process flows, wire frames, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
0-2 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role
A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric design solutions
Experience designing for the web and web based devices
Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
Experience with a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, and Dreamweaver
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Amazon, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. Today, Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Italy, and China and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
|Click here to Apply|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017