Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Technical Rule Writer Specialist in Amazon at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Amazon Hiring Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree freshers 2015 for Technical Rule Writer Specialist at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree can apply for this job from Amazon.
Company Name: Amazon
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Job Post Name: Technical Rule Writer Specialist
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Good language skills (reading, writing) in Hindi, Indian Regional languages, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, and/or Japanese are a plus.
This role requires strong attention to detail, solid work ethic and drive, the ability to manage large and complex rule sets, the ability to recommend solutions to various problems and excellent communication skills and follow up.
1. Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
2. A sound understanding of web technologies and database structures;
3. Knowledge of scripting languages (i.e. Perl) is ideal but not essential to succeed;
4. Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team, including adherence to core values and dynamic corporate culture;
5. Ability to understand, troubleshoot and describe complex technical processes and issues;
6. Good language skills (reading, writing) in English is a must.
7. Ability to work under time pressure and meet performance goal;
8. Exceptional organizational skills, ability to work independently and autonomously;
9. Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting;
10. Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence;
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
|Click here to Apply|