Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Software Development Engineer in Amazon at Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Amazon Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at Delhi. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from Amazon.
Company Name: Amazon
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Delhi
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Hiring – hiring and building a high performing engineering team.
2. Strategic thinking – Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to increase reach of the business.
3. Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
4. Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
5. Project management – prioritization , planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
6. Operational Excellence – monitoring & operation of production services
career management and development of direct reports.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
2. 5+ years of relevant engineering experience
3. 3+ years of people management experience
4. Deep hands-on technical expertise
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Managed a team of 5+ people
Project-management and analytical skills.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
|Click here to Apply|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016