Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Software Development Engineer in Amazon at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Amazon Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from Amazon.
Company Name: Amazon
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including test plan execution and software quality needs.
2. Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application, and serve as a technical lead on small to midsize complex projects.
3. Build software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Design and define the interaction between the other component pieces.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, with 1+ years relevant work experience
2. Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
3. Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
4. Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or PERL
5. Solid UNIX or Linux experience.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
|Click here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017