BA / BS Degree Fresher’s required for the position Finance Analyst in Amazon at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Amazon Hiring BA / BS Degree freshers 2015 for Finance Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BA/BS Degree can apply for this job from Amazon.
Company Name: Amazon
Qualification: BA/BS Degree
Job Post Name: Finance Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
This position will be an active member of India category finance team and would be responsible for identifying abusive orders and taking timely action to stop these from going through, and proactively preventing abusive orders from being placed on the platform.
This involves close interaction with multiple business teams and inter-connected functions within the organization.
Additional focus includes monitoring and driving process improvements in the marketplace promotions program.
1. Investigate marketplace orders for suspected abuse / fraud using established tools.
2. Partner with appropriate business & risk investigation teams to resolve identified issues.
3. Identify new abusive patterns and trends among customer accounts, escalate and take appropriate action. Minimize the risk posed by such trends.
4. Actively participate and provide continuous support for process and tool improvements.
5. Performing periodic data analyses on marketplace promotions.
1. BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience
2. Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
3. Positive, results oriented attitude and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
4. Excellent team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global team environment
5. Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
|Click here to Apply|