B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/B.Sc Freshers required for the position Device Associate in Amazon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Amazon Hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/B.Sc freshers 2017 for Device Associate. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/B.Sc can apply for this job from Amazon.
Key Highlights Of Job Recruitment
|Total No Of Vacancy
Candidates can Get the Device Associate Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Device Associate
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/B.Sc
- A device associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. He/she is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
|Candidate Profile :
- BE, BSC candidates, B tech, MCA, Msc , IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGIEERING
- Freshers or candidates with 0 to 2 years of QA experience
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
|Last Date to Apply Online :10/04/2017
|Company Profile :Not Mentioned
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs