Collect and analyze information in order to conceptualize and define operational problems.
- Study and analyze data in order to discover specific information about the problems at hand (missing information, inaccurate data, major and negligible quantities, etc.)
- Formulate mathematical or simulation models of problems, relating constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives, and their numerical parameters.
- Model, design and implement prototypes.
- Perform validation and testing of models to check adequacy and performance.
- Tune the performance of the algorithms until satisfactory, by reformulating models, combining heuristics, optimizing code, etc.
- Ensure software robustness by checking that performance does not degrade in the presence of different input data.
- Collaborate with development division to ensure successful integration of decision-support components within Amadeus’ software products.
- University degree in computer science, applied mathematics, revenue management or operations research (preferably PhD)Experience in working with or within the academia
- Record of solving difficult problems
Experience : 0 – 5 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Degree
Company Name : Amadeus Software Labs India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Amadeus is a $ 3.84 Billion leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry; from initial search to booking, from pricing to ticketing, from reservations to check-in and even departure processes. We are a 25-year plus old solutions company with a strong presence across the globe with 73 Commercial Centres, 3 Regional Centres and 16 R&D Centres. Learn more about Amadeus.
|Click here to Apply|