Amadeus India Pvt Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Management Trainee at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Post Graduation can apply for this job from Amadeus India Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Amadeus India Pvt Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Graduation
Job Post Name: Management Trainee
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Not Specified
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers as well as development of new client base.
- Ensuring effective achievement of targets and preparation of reports.
- Preparing and giving presentations to present & prospective customers.
- Monitoring industry trends as well as competition.
- Any other tasks and duties as may be required by time to time.
- Freshers are Welcome
- Development & agency sales preferably in the travel and tourism industry.
- Excellent communication skills with a flair for selling.
- Basic knowledge of the travel industry. .
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the strong grasping & convincing abilities.
- The job involves extensive travel within the location.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amadeus India Private Limited, ISO 9001:2008 certified, wholly owned by Bird Group, one of India’s largest travel conglomerates, has been a pioneer in providing a global platform to the Indian Travel industry by enabling access to state of the art travel automation technology.
Set up in 1994, Amadeus India Private Limited was established with the objective of providing IT and software services, developing software products and automated tools, for the travel trade industry including customized software products for travel agents and travel service providers. Amadeus India is registered under the Companies Act of 1956.
Over the years Amadeus India Private Limited has introduced the Indian travel industry to the latest and most technically advanced automated products available in international market. With systems and software solutions to simplify travel management, Amadeus India provides complete IT enabled services for the travel and tourism industry.
Amadeus India has its head office in New Delhi and a wide network of 40 branch offices providing software connectivity to travel agents in the Indian sub-continent to access over 95% of scheduled airline seats as well as hotel rooms, insurance packages, car hire and other travel services worldwide. Amadeus CRS usage has expanded to 200 cities across India, with over 28,676 terminal installations and 9,052 travel agencies online. Of the total CRS usage in the subcontinent, Amadeus CRS is the clear market leader with more than 50% users. View Contact Details
|Click here to Apply|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016