BE/B.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Business Analyst in Amadeus at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Amadeus Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Business Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Amadeus.
Company Name: Amadeus
Job Post Name: Business Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Technical and Functional support during the Altéa migrations or stand-alone applications integrations:
1. Analyze the integration requirements for the customer’s Impacted Systems and provide Amadeus interfacing solutions
2. Review and validate the overall integration architecture of the customer for the Impacted Systems
3. Provide the customer with an up-to-date access to the Amadeus documentation
4. Provide first level of functional and technical support for interface solutions.
5. Provide support during customer integration and acceptance tests.
6. Organize and supporting application certification.
Technical Skill :
1. Technical Expertise in one or several of the following: Amadeus technical architecture, Open back-ends technical knowledge, EDIFACT, XML and Web services, SOAP UI.
2. Communication of technical information to a non-technical audience
3. Communication of business information to a technical audience
4. Good negotiation skills
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Amadeus India Private Limited, wholly owned by Bird Group, one of India’s largest travel conglomerates, has been a pioneer in providing a global platform to the Indian Travel industry by enabling access to state of the art travel automation technology.
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016