1) Customer Interaction over –
o Alert Responses and Emails and\or Phone calls during issues.
2)Case Management –
- Opening cases and resolving issues
- Ensure proper documentation
- Follow proper case workflow including case origination and closure, as well as triage to Client Support and other departments
3)Handling Alerts –
- Ensuring customer SLAs are followed timely response and resolution.
- Qualifying alerts
- Dashboard Setting status of alerts, sending Alert Responses, opening cases
- Responding to and resolving customer issues/alerts as outlined in Support Procedures
- Ensuring proper turnover of site issues to next shift members.
- Following direction from Site Managers and shift-in-charge personnel
- Understanding the Alerting tools
- Other duties as assigned
4) Daily Tasks\Maintainance –
- Basic level Daily DBA Tasks\checks on client site servers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good Written and Oral Communication skills, Team Player, Flexible to work in Rotational Shifts and Rotational Week Offs.
- Good Understanding and Basic level Experience on Database Monitoring, Microsoft SQL server, MS-Query, SQL Backups and other Database Maintainance activities as well as Windows Cluster environment.
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Vadodara/Baroda
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Company Name : Allscripts India pvt. ltd.
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Allscripts is a leading provider of Healthcare IT, listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (MDRX) and headquartered in Chicago, IL. Allscripts is located in eight major cities across the USA and has a total of 15 locations worldwide including India, Canada, Singapore, Australia and UK. Allscripts has more than 7,000 team members across the globe, including about 2000 team members in India working at three of our offices in Pune, Bangalore and Baroda.
|Click Here to Apply|