Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a connected community of health.
With the largest connected community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
1. Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
2. Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
3. Works with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
4. Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans.
5. Production of efficient and fully documented code.
6. Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.
7. Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards.
8. Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timeline.
1. 0-2 yrs of technical experience working software applications.
2. Sound knowledge of Microsoft technologies like C#, .NET, WinForms.
3. Knowledge of SQL Server.
4. Excellent learning abilities.
5. Good Team player.
6. Good oral & written communication skills.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Company Name : Allscripts
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Allscripts is a leading provider of Healthcare IT, listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (MDRX) and headquartered in Chicago, IL. Allscripts is located in eight major cities across the USA and has a total of 15 locations worldwide including India, Canada, Singapore, Australia and UK.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016