Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Associate Database Administrator in Allscripts at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Allscripts Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Associate Database Administrator at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Allscripts.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Associate Database Administrator
||0 – 2 Years
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Associate Database Administrator:
Candidates can Get the Associate Database Administrator Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Associate Database Administrator
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: Any Graduate
- Estimate effort for self and agree on schedules with Project Manager
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation (Database, Architecture, etc.)
- Analyze and diagnose problems reported to the help desk, escalate support issues
- Discuss issues/requirements with client
- Work with the development teams in the data modelling and database design of product and efficient SQL for fast application performance.
- Effectively support Sales, BSG and Professional Services
- Research and identify third party tools / software that improves development process
- Install and configure database system software plus third-party system tools, applications and products.
- Performance Optimization – Performance monitoring, measurement and capacity planning of Production Software solutions, recommending changes to Allscripts products and “standardized” System configurations.
- Implement, periodically test and review appropriate data access and security measures, including access control, audit, backup/restore and system rebuild & recovery processes.
- Implement and continuously improve the database infrastructure environment. Provide fast and value-added services to the development organization.
- Participate in the process of ensuring that identified Business Continuity measures are implemented, documented and regularly tested to enable continue operations of systems identified as requiring such protection in accordance with the corporate Disaster Recovery program.
- Stay current with the DB technology. Perform software upgrades and new software installation both pro-actively and in response to requests from users of systems, including any necessary patches to database systems and applications to ensure continuing stable and secure operation.
- Provide an ad-hoc support service to users of all computer systems, troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
- Carry out prescribed programs of computer system performance management and capacity planning for systems as designated by Management to ensure the necessary system capacity and performance is available as required.
- Pro-actively seek and acquire technical training, vocational training and market and product awareness such that skills remain current, relevant and valued within Allscripts.
- Accurately estimate effort for self and agree schedules with manager.
|Candidate Profile :
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a Bachelors Degree or relevant database experience.
- 0-2 years experience preferred
- Database product knowledge preferred
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs
- May require after hours on call support
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
|Last Date to Apply Online : 10 Oct 2016
|Company Profile :
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs