Masters / Bachelors’ Degree Fresher’s required for the position Application Developer in ADP at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. ADP Hiring Masters / Bachelors’ Degree freshers 2015 for Application Developer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Masters / Bachelors’ Degree can apply for this job from ADP.
Company Name: ADP
Qualification: Masters / Bachelors’ Degree
Job Post Name: Application Developer
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Design and implement technical architectures for complex solutions
2. Write great software adhering to agile software engineering practices
3. Integrate front-end development with back-end applications
4. Work cross-functional in an Agile environment
5. Gather and analyze business requirements
6. Ensure that our applications can scale to match huge demand across the world. Sweat about milliseconds of response time and obsess over the next 1 percent of efficiency
7. Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
8. Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
1. Masters / Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field
2. 0-3 years of development experience
3. Proficiency in one of the following languages C#, Java, C++, Ruby, Python
5. Familiarity with client side MVC frameworks, preferably Backbone.js
6. Experience with at least one major server side web development stack, preferably ASP.NET MVC or JSF
7. Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS, preferably SQL Server
9. Experience with Agile as software development methodology
10. Strong verbal communications, cross-group collaboration skills, analytical, structured and strategic thinking.
11. Great interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, belief in teamwork.
12. Problem Solving skills and ability to swim in ambiguity.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Whether you’re a small business coping with payroll for the first time, or a large enterprise optimizing your global talent strategy, ADP can help you understand the unique local or multi-country environment where you do business.
|Click here to Apply|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017