Any Graduate, Post Garduate Fresher’s required for the position System Administrator – IT in ADP at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. ADP Hiring Any Graduate, Post Garduate freshers 2015 for System Administrator – IT at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Post Garduate can apply for this job from ADP.
Company Name: ADP
Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Garduate
Job Post Name: System Administrator – IT
Job Location: Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Install, configure, administer and optimize servers, storage and related components.
2. Support and maintain active directory.
3. Address operational system issues including file and share permissions, user accounts and installing applications.
4. Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
5. Analyse system logs and identify potential issues with server systems.
6. Perform routine audits of systems and software.
7. Maintain system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis at frequent intervals and do performance tuning as necessary.
8. Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
9. Apply operating system updates, patches and configuration changes.
10. Ensure the availability of client/server applications
11. Upgrade and replace server hardware where appropriate.
12. Ensure timely closure of helpdesk tickets related to server / storage infrastructure and maintain the SLA
13. Perform on-call duties as necessary.
1. Under graduation / Post graduation
2. Skills Required
3. MCSA / MCSE or MCTS (preferred)
4. Expertise in server operating systems and active directory
5. Should have worked in IBM,HP or Dell storage products
6. System administration
7. Networking knowledge
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Whether you’re a small business coping with payroll for the first time, or a large enterprise optimizing your global talent strategy, ADP can help you understand the unique local or multi-country environment where you do business.
|Click here to Apply|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017