Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Associate Application Developer in ADP at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. ADP Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Associate Application Developer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from ADP.
Company Name: ADP
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Associate Application Developer
Job Location: Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
2. Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
3. Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
4. Tasks can vary from customising the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data.
5. Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager. Experience, Skills, Academic:
6. Fresh Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications or fresh Post Graduates in Computer Science / Computer Applications
7. Exposure in technical support / product support / maintenance and / or to international environment / customers will be an added advantage§ Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation
8. Excellent logical and problem solving skills
9. Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
10. Not required to code in any programming language, though academic knowledge of programming language like C, C++, Java, VB, HTML, Java/VB Scripting is preferable
11. Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays
12. Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude
13. Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop
14. Customer focus.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Whether you’re a small business coping with payroll for the first time, or a large enterprise optimizing your global talent strategy, ADP can help you understand the unique local or multi-country environment where you do business.
|Click here to Apply|