BS Degree Fresher’s required for the position Computer Scientist in Adobe at Noida. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Adobe Hiring BS Degree freshers 2015 for Computer Scientist at Noida. Candidates who have completed BS Degree can apply for this job from Adobe.
Company Name: Adobe
Qualification: BS Degree
Job Post Name: Computer Scientist
Job Location: Noida
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Work with a globally distributed engineering team to design and implement robust web service APIs within our provisioning tools platform that are used by a variety of client applications.
2. Maintain existing provisioning tool codebase in PHP and convert it to our new Java-based web service APIs and rich client web UI.
3. Ensure provisioning tools have the proper security and controls in place to drive compliance with Adobe’s Common Control Framework initiative
4. Gather technical requirements from multiple sources and improve on existing strategy and techniques for provisioning Analytics functionality.
1. BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
2. Excellent interpersonal skills.
3. Must be detail-oriented and very self-motivated.
5. Experience with RESTful web services in Java and PHP
6. Object-oriented programming background in Java, C/C++, C#, PHP
7. Strong PHP experience, specifically experience with PHP UI frameworks is a major plus
8. Database programming knowledge including SQL queries and MySQL
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Adobe is the global leader in digital marketing and digital media solutions. Our tools and services allow our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, measure and optimize it over time, and achieve greater business success. We help our customers make, manage, measure, and monetize their content across every channel and screen.
|Click here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017