BE/B.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Mechanical Engineer in Aditya Birla Group at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Aditya Birla Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Mechanical Engineer at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Aditya Birla Group.
Company Name: Aditya Birla Group
Job Post Name: Mechanical Engineer
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Accountability Availability of all equipment in healthy condition in Urea plantTo maintain equipments in good health to avoid any break down causing production loss.
It is achieved by:
1. Inventory & Cost ControlOptimization of spares & consumables to avoid any stock out as well as excess stock.
2. System ImprovementContinuous up gradation in maintenance practices based on observation in field to ensure zero breakdowns.
3. Turnaround Planning & Implementation Completion of all turnaround jobs as per plan by effective supervision and planning for improvement in equipment reliability and performance with zero defects.
4. Safety & Hygiene & EnvironmentSafe working environment to achieve zero accident.
1. B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical Engineering from a government college with a relevant experience of 1-4 years.
2. Strong technical knowledge
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
A US $40 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities. The Group has been ranked Number 4 in the global ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ survey and ranked Number 1 in Asia Pacific for 2011. ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ is the most comprehensive study of organisational leadership in the world conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine,
|Click here to Apply|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017