Ensure NHT is conducted for all new store staff joinees timely as per plan.
- Responsible to send timely nomination for SPARK and ensure the completion of the same.
- Monitor the benefit entitlement for SPARK employees as per the policy.
- Actively support in handling integrity related issues in stores.
- HR SPOC for front end employee’s grievance handling.
- Coordination with internal & external customer.
Performance Management: Facilitate performance review for front end employees with Cluster Manager and ROH.
- Ensure recruitment & selection of store staff as per ABRL recruitment guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to recruitment policy in terms of TAT, cost & quality of hires.
- Responsible for studying manpower report daily and filling the gaps accordingly.
Experience : 0 – 5 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : MBA-HR
Company Name : Aditya Birla Group
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : A US $40 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities. The Group has been ranked Number 4 in the global ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ survey and ranked Number 1 in Asia Pacific for 2011. ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ is the most comprehensive study of organisational leadership in the world conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine, and RBL (a strategic HR and Leadership Advisory firm).
|Click here to Apply|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016