B.E/B.Tech/MCA Freshers required for the position Associate Software Engineer in Accenture. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Accenture Off Campus Drive B.E/B.Tech/MCA freshers 2017 for Associate Software Engineer. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/MCA can apply for this job from Accenture.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Associate Software Engineer
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Associate Software Engineer:
Candidates can Get the Associate Software Engineer Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Associate Software Engineer
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
|Candidate Profile :
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech (Any stream)/MCA from 2016 batch – Full time courses only
- Eligibility score: Minimum 60% aggregate at BE/BTech or MCA level
- Not more than 1 year of gap in education.
- No current backlogs.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or Bhutan or Nepal Citizen. Bhutan or Nepal nationals need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card. All other foreign nationals cannot apply for this position.
|Last Date to Apply Online :28/02/2017
|Company Profile :Not Mentioned
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs