BE/B.Tech, B Com, BA Fresher’s required for the position OS – Service Desk Agent in Accenture at Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Accenture Hiring BE/B.Tech, B Com, BA freshers 2015 for OS – Service Desk Agent at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, B Com, BA can apply for this job from Accenture.
Company Name: Accenture
Qualification: BE/B.Tech, B Com, BA
Job Post Name: OS – Service Desk Agent
Experience: 0 – 2 Year
Job Location: Gurgaon
Total No of Vacancy: NA
• Provide excellent chat and email support to resolve user problems with their Google accounts
• Quickly identify and escalate user reported issues to the team lead and cross functional partners, ensuring swift resolution of bugs or emerging problems.
• Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement
• Follow strict guidelines and procedures
• Ability to follow the direction of management and receive coaching and provide customer feedback
• Ability and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality
• Extreme low tolerance for errors
• All other tasks as assigned
• At least 6 months to 2 years’ experience in a customer service role on Email/Chat channels
• Risk Management and Fraud Investigations background an advantage
• Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, analysis and troubleshooting
• Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly and independently
• Effective probing and comprehension skills
• Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
• Active user of the internet and online applications
• Excellent written English language communication skills
• Openness to work flexible hours as required, including night shifts and holidays
• Experience working collaboratively and proactively in a diverse team environment – Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support. – 24×7 Support, shifts based on roster. This means role requires working in US / Night shifts and weekends and on national holidays.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Accenture Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the worlds most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
|Click here to Apply|