B.Com Fresher’s required for the position AFS Automation in Accenture at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Accenture Hiring B.Com freshers 2015 for AFS Automation at Chennai. Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for this job from Accenture.
Company Name: Accenture
Job Post Name: AFS Automation
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Understand, Conceive, design tools and applications based on process requirements across AFS India.
2. Support global implementation of the identified tools and assets (be a SME of few)
3. Carry out enhancements to applications and systems
4. Enhance and administer Automation tools developed across DCN
5. To ensure timely and qualitative closure of all digitization projects
6. Ensure that the tools developed support compliance with eSCM practices
7. Ensure Customer satisfaction through prompt resolution of queries.
8. Provide solutions in cases of problem scenarios.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
About Accenture Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the worlds most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
|Click here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017