Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position L1 Engineers in Accenture at Manesar. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Accenture Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for L1 Engineers – Manesar at Manesar. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Accenture.
Company Name: Accenture
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: L1 Engineers – Manesar
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Manesar
Total No of Vacancy: NA
We are currently looking for candidates for L1 Engineer profile for Manesar location
Mandatory Details required:
Total Exp –
Relevant Exp –
Current CTC –
Expected CTC –
Preferred Location –
Best time to call –
Please find the JD mentioned below for your reference.
Skill: L1 Engineer
Experience: 1- 3 years / Freshers with CCNA certification
Location : Manesar (Gurgaon)
* Handling direct voice calls from Enterprise Customers for telecom technologies (Lease lines, MPLS, Internet, IPLC, Voice etc).
* First Level Troubleshooting of MPLS, Internet links.
* Conducting First Time Resolutions for all cases resolved on-line.
* Coordinating with resolution owners and provide real-time updates to customers.
* Provide network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email for customer’s end users
* Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
* Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provides network problem resolution.
* Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
* Responds to telephone calls / email and assigned tickets from users.
* Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote support and perform other activities based on SOPs
* Perform user account management activities
* Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
* Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
*Excellent communication Skills (Both Written & Verbal).
*Should have a good customer handling skills
*Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
*Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
*Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times.
*Ability to work flexible hours from time to time.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
|Click here to Apply|